2016 Waikato Show
Something for everyone to enjoy! Come and explore the many stalls, the free activities, the thrilling carnival, the amazing food, and the friendly animals at this years Waikato Show.
Top Six Things You MUST Experience At This Year’s Waikato Show
- Savour the flavours of the world in the Cultural Village
- Cuddles and cuteness with all kinds of animals
- Feel all the fun of the fair
- Learn, explore and engage with local stall holders
- Win prizes, bargains, competitions galore
- Dance, sing and enjoy the family stage entertainment
Waikato Show Details:
8th to 10th April 2016
$5-entry, under 5yrs FREE!
Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton
FRIDAY | SATURDAY | SUNDAY 10am – 5pm
* Friday Late Night Carnival and Dance Party until 10pm
Public Parking is through Gate 4, Brooklyn Road, Claudelands, Hamilton.
Gold coin donation applies for parking, with proceeds going to the Lions for their nominated project.
Mobility scooters and wheelchairs are also available for hire at $2/hour, with proceeds going to charity.
For more information visit waikatoshow.co.nz